Another year to think about how best to balance your professional and personal life…this time in 2022. Are you frustrated with not being able to keep deadlines? Are you feeling a little disorganized, disoriented, or overwhelmed? How can we best juggle both personal and work to create that life balance we all hunger for?
Many of us who are working remotely whether part or full time are concerned about how our personal and work responsibilities are overlapping. There is no ‘perfect’ work-life balance, but there are ways that we all can manage the chaos without pushing aside our own well-being.
To help you plan for a better future, we at Limited Limitless Living have curated a number of planning tools that may be useful. These tools represent different types of planners, journals and books that may help you plan for now and the future. I’ve used both books in this shopper guide and highly recommend for long-term planning support. My preferred planner is the Planner Pad. I also use a wall calendar separately to keep up with my blog. I am always looking for tools that help increase my efficiency and change them up when they don’t seem to work as well anymore.
Everyone is different in their planning approach, as there are numerous planning apps and planners available. I don’t find planning apps as appealing but I realize that for many folks they are quite effective. I prefer to reduce the amount of screen time on my eyes. I tend to be more visual and a bit old school about writing things down.
If you have not decided yet on what planning tools to use and you are looking for a different approach on how to plan for 2022 (daily, weekly or monthly) there may be something here for you.
Just so you know: LLL is affiliated with Amazon, which earns us a small commission at no extra cost to you. No pressure to use our links, but we REALLY appreciate when you do as it helps defray the cost of maintaining the blog for free.
1.Visioning: Ten Steps to Designing the Life of Your Dreams by Lucia Capacchione (Author) $17.95- $25.00. Laying out a road map for applying creativity to all aspects of life, this how-to manual for “manifesting your heart’s desire” will no doubt prompt memories of kindergarten collage-making for many readers. Based on the author’s observations of engineers, architects and designers (including toy and theme park creators), Capacchione offers a framework for shepherding an idea into reality, whether the goal is to create a company mission statement, improve one’s health or build a dream home. An art therapist, corporate consultant and the author of 10 books, Capacchione provides a fun and empowering approach to creativity for those willing to roll up their sleeves and play in the rich field of their desires.
2. The Artist’s Way Starter Kit Paperback –by Julia Cameron (Author) $20.82. The Artist’s Way Starter Kit includes Cameron’s two most important Artist’s Way tools-The Artist’s Way and The Artist’s Way Morning Pages Journal-bound for a bargain price. This book will inspire anyone contemplating wanting to be more creative and plunge right into this life-changing twelve-week program. The Artist’s Way is the seminal book on the subject of creativity. An international bestseller, millions of readers have found it to be an invaluable guide to living the artist’s life.
3. Clever Fox Wellness Planner – Weekly & Daily Health and Wellness Log, Food Journal & Meal Planner diary for calorie counting, notebook for medical condition tracking for six months. $29.99. A Customizable Wellness Journal developed with health, fitness and nutrition experts. Clever Fox health and fitness tracker planner is a premium quality wellbeing journal with beautifully printed colorful layouts, an A5-sized (5.5″ x 8″) soft-touch PU-leather hardcover and 120 gsm thick no-bleed paper that will withstand heavy everyday tracking. It also comes with an elastic penholder and a closure band, 3 bookmarks, a pocket for notes. Premium quality & free Quick-start guide
4. 2022 Planner Weekly and Monthly, Jan 2022 – Dec 2022, 8.5″ x 6.4”, Black, Perfect Life Assistant $19.99 This is a 2022 weekly & monthly planner with flexible hardcover, from Jan 2022 – Dec 2022, size 8.5″ x 6.4″. Each monthly spread contains an overview of the month and a notes section. It also gives a reference of the previous and next month’s calendars for a simple past reviewing and future planning. Contains ample lined writing space for your detailed daily planning, appointments, activities and more. The holidays are marked to remind you of important dates. Planning Pages | Thicker Paper | Flexible Hardcover | Contacts | Quick Reference Information | Yearly Overview | Reference Calendar | Holidays | Monthly Tabs | States, Capitals & Time Zones | Inner Pocket | Elastic Closure |
5. Bliss Collections Daily Planner with 50 Undated 8.5 x 11 Tear-Off Sheets – You’ve Got This Calendar, Organizer, Scheduler, Productivity Tracker for Organizing Goals, Tasks, Ideas, Notes, To Do Lists $12.99. 50 high-quality sheets. Undated to help you organize your week. Motivational design that’s easy to write on. 8.5×11 inch sheets are printed on 60 lb. uncoated white card stock.
6. Legend Planner – Deluxe Weekly & Monthly Life Planner to Hit Your Goals & Live Happier. Organizer Notebook & Productivity Journal. A5 Hardcover, Start Any Time + Stickers – in several colors $27.99 UNDATED, LUXURIOUS & TOP QUALITY – Legend planner comes undated, unlike most dated planners, you can start using it at any time of the year without wasting a page. By design 12 months run in bulk and are separated from 52 weeks, use 3 colorful bookmarks to flip between weekly and monthly spreads. Hardcover made from animal-friendly PU leather with unique artwork engraved, thick 120gsm heavy-duty pearl white paper, pen holder, elastic band, illustrated user guide and 3 sheets of stickers.
7. Planner Pad Spiral Bound 3-Tier Funnel Down Organizer, January 2022 Start, Black Cover/Black Ink, 6 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ $29.92 THE 7 DAY WEEKLY VIEW with the Planner Pad organizer allows you to see the big picture of all that you are facing each week. Each day, the funneling system channels your attention to the tasks that must be done. Also includes 3 years of planning calendars – each a 2-page spread ideal for blocking out future events.EXCLUSIVE 3-TIER FUNNEL DOWN approach helps you prioritize and organize all that matters. Section 1- CATEGORIZE is to inventory everything you have going on. Section 2 – PRIORITIZE items from section 1 to specific days for attention. Section 3 – SCHEDULE is to block out time for tasks from section 2
8. MC Squares Reusable Planning Whiteboards 3-Piece Planning Bundle. Whiteboards that Cling to Stainless Steel & Glass (Any Shiny Surface) Include wet-erase Tackie Marker, $34.99 Bundle Includes: a Reusable Monthly Calendar, a Reusable Weekly Planner, a Reusable To-Do List and a Black Fine-Tip Tackie Marker. Planners are huggers, they stick to shiny surfaces like magnets to metal. Never miss a date on mirrors, glass appliances, windows, or cabinets. Write, Stick, Erase, and Repeat over 2,000 times. Includes wet-erase Tackie Marker to erase when you’re ready. No messy smudging, no accidental erasing.
9. Large Dry Erase Wall Calendar – 24×39 Inches – Blank Undated 2022 Reusable Year Calendar – Whiteboard Yearly Poster – Laminated Office Jumbo 12 Month Calendar $29.99 START PLANNING NOW! – ORGANIZE, PLAN AHEAD & NEVER MISS ANY DEADLINES – Oversized custom 2022 calendar. Included are 8 thumbtacks, 5 multi color markers with holders, and 1 set of removable icons for trouble-free planning, a spray bottle and eraser for easy cleaning. Perfect for tracking goals, appointments, schedules, travel, holidays, projects, etc. The Chart is rollable, portable, blank, undated and reusable for every year. Easily erases with a touch of water without ghosting or staining. The calendar planners work with dry erase or wet erase markers.
10. Le Vent Refillable Leather Journal for Men and Women – 2 Bound Notebooks Lined and Blank – 8×5 A5 Leather Cover for Writing Notebook – Brown Vintage Diary for Travelers, Writers and Business $33.97. REFILLABLE LEATHER NOTEBOOK A5 use it as a scrapbook, sketchbook, planner, journal, diary, etc., just by replacing most standard paperback 5×8 inserts. Exact sizes: leather cover: 8.6’x6.2’x0.7′ and notebooks: 8.2’x5.5′, inner paper is 80gsm. Includes: a5 notebook cover, lined + blank notebooks (200 pages each), 2 cord wrappers. Stylish Gift for professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and creative folks!
Click here for LLL other shopper guides for gift giving throughout the year.